Ibogaine Provider Business Stature, Conduct and Services
As in contracting for any service, Higher Path Living recommends that you consider the following:
- How long has the provider been in business?
- How many Ibogaine treatments has the provider delivered?
- Is the business licensed?
- Who owns the business and what is their background?
- Where is the facility located? Is it close to a major airport? Are their safety concerns related to location?
- What services does the provider offer in transporting patients to/from their facility and airport?
- What payment options are available?
- Does the provider have a website? How useful, accurate and transparent is it?
- Is it easy to contact the provider?
- How responsive and timely is the provider to inquiries?
- Are those responding to inquiries knowledgeable and helpful?
- Will the provider allow access to key medical personnel i.e. director or equivalent to answer questions and discuss their program?